home > our alcohol drug rehab center > admission information
Our rehab admission counselors
By coming to this site, you have started the process of getting a loved one help and onto the road to addiction recovery and a happier, healthier life. If you've seen the exceptional nature of our facilities and rehabilitation programs and are interested in finding out more about our affordable rates or anything else that may concern you, one call is all you need.
You'll speak with one of our professional admissions counselors who will help you take the next step, including providing rehab admission information, arranging transportation, immigration clearance, court liaison, and if needed, referrals to independent intervention specialists. You'll find that our counselors do more than answer questions. They solve problems. Our toll free number is 1-877-465-8080.
Qualifications for rehab admission
Our basic admission criteria are for males and females who are 18 years or older who have a substance abuse disorder.
Disqualifying Factors for Admission:
- Persons who have records of repeated sex offenses which presents a risk to the community,
- Individuals with legal restraints which would preclude them from participating in the program which can not be resolved by our Admissions office with the legal authority,
- Individuals with a serious life-threatening medical problem which would require:
- excessive time away from treatment, or
- regular need for emergency medical treatment. The Center is located in a remote rural area and this increases the time needed for an ambulance to arrive and increases the transport time to hospital.
Whether you choose the Clear Haven rehab centre
to be your partner in recovery or not, our admission counselors can also help you find the help you need throughout North America. We use our extensive experience in assessment and referral as a public service to the community.
You can contact us by phone through our toll-free number, or by filling out our online confidential consultation form and one of our qualified admissions counselors will help you find the help you or your loved one need.
Call for a free confidential assessment today!